Item Index Information
Decimal Quadruple Besiege is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board, Unorthodox shaped board, Circular shaped board.
Decimal Quadruple Besiege. Army based on Échecs De L'Escalier arranged on enlarged Quadruple Besiege board. (20x20, Cells: 200)
By Charles Gilman.
The board used for this game has 20 row(s), 20 column(s), 200 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2009. [2008-2010]. [2004-2014].
- Browse items that also start with the letter D.
- Browse items that also start with the letters De.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Dec.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'decimalquadrup'