Item Index Information
Dai Shogi is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board, Oriental, From ancient times, ShogiBased.
Dai Shogi. Large armies including a multi-capturing Lion battle each other on a big board. (15x15, Cells: 225)
Author: H. G. Muller.
The board used for this game has 15 row(s), 15 column(s), 225 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1230. [1229-1231]. [1225-1235].
- Browse items that also start with the letter D.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Da.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Dai.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Dai Shogi. Shogi variant on 15 by 15 board. (Link.).
- Dai Shogi pictures. Photos of a commercial Dai Shogi set. Author: John Lawson.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'daishogi' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'daishogi'