Item Index Information
Dai Dai Shogi Western is a game information page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess, .
Dai Dai Shogi Western. Missing description (17x17, Cells: 289)
- Browse items that also start with the letter D.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Da.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Dai.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Dai Dai Shogi. Historical large Shogi variant. (17x17, Cells: 289) Author: H. G. Muller.
- Dai-Dai Shogi pictures. Photos of a commercial Dai-dai Shogi set. Author: John Lawson.
- Dai Dai Shogi. Extremely large Shogi variant invented in the 17th century. Author: Douglas Silfen and Eduard Werner.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'daidaishogi' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'daidaishogi'