Item Index Information
Dai Dai Shogi is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board, Oriental, From ancient times, ShogiBased.
Dai Dai Shogi. Historical large Shogi variant. (17x17, Cells: 289)
Author: H. G. Muller.
The board used for this game has 17 row(s), 17 column(s), 289 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1450. [1449-1451]. [1445-1455].
- Browse items that also start with the letter D.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Da.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Dai.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Dai Dai Shogi Western. Missing description (17x17, Cells: 289) Author: Christine Bagley-Jones and Eduard Werner.
- Dai-Dai Shogi pictures. Photos of a commercial Dai-dai Shogi set. Author: John Lawson.
- Dai Dai Shogi. Extremely large Shogi variant invented in the 17th century. Author: Douglas Silfen and Eduard Werner.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'daidaishogi' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'daidaishogi'