Item Index Information
Chu Shogi is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board, Oriental, From ancient times, ShogiBased.
Chu Shogi. Historic Japanese favorite, featuring a multi-capturing Lion. (12x12, Cells: 144) (Recognized!)
Author: H. G. Muller.
The board used for this game has 12 row(s), 12 column(s), 144 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1250. [1249-1251]. [1245-1255].
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ch.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Chu.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- American Chu Shogi Association. Missing description Author: Joseph Peterson.
- German Chu Shogi Association. Missing description
- Chu Shogi pictures. Photos of a commercial Chu Shogi set. Author: John Lawson.
- Chu Shogi . Shogi variant on 12 by 12 board.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'chushogi' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'chushogi'