Item Index Information
Chimera Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces, Orthodox chess set but with different initial setups, Orthodox chess set but with different capturing rules.
Chimera Chess. The highlight of this chess variant are the Chimera pieces, which are substantially enhanced versions of the orthodox Knight.
By Albert Lee.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2012. [2011-2013]. [2007-2017].
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ch.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Chi.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'chimera-chess'