Item Index Information
chexx (Golub) is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Board with hexagonal shaped cells, Orthodox chess set but with special rules about the board, Orthodox chess set but with different initial setups.
chexx (Golub). Another variant of hexagonal chess. (Cells: 63)
By Dmitriy Golub.
The board used for this game has 63 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2014. [2013-2015]. [2009-2019].
- Browse items that also start with the letter c.
- Browse items that also start with the letters ch.
- Browse items that also start with the letters che.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'chexx'