Item Index Information
Chess with wickets is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Uses dice, Uses cards, Hidden information, In a category all its own, Orthodox chess set but with special rules.
Chess with wickets. The wicket is behind the King's 1. (8x8, Cells: 66)
By (zzo38) A. Black.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 66 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2011. [2010-2012]. [2006-2016].
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ch.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Che.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'chesswithwicke'