Item Index Information
Chess of Amazons is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board, Chess combined with some other game or sport.
Chess of Amazons. Chess played on a 10x10 board with all FIDE pieces, but extra pawns, and the Amazon piece from the Game of Amazons.
The board used for this game has 10 row(s), 10 column(s), 100 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2019. [2018-2020]. [2014-2024].
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ch.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Che.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Amazons' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
- Amazons. Queens fire arrows to make squares unpassable. Last player that moves wins. (10x10, Cells: 100) Author: Ed Pegg Jr.. Inventor: Walter Zamkauskas.
- Amazons. Amazons and a computer version. Inventor: Walter Zamkauskas.
- Amazons. Queens fire arrows to make squares unpassable. Last player that moves wins. Author: Antoine Fourrière. Inventor: Walter Zamkauskas.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'chess-of-amazons'