Item Index Information
Chess of Amazons is a game information page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess, .
Chess of Amazons. Chess played on a 10x10 board with all FIDE pieces, but extra pawns, and the Amazon piece from the Game of Amazons.
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ch.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Che.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Amazons' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
- Amazons. Queens fire arrows to make squares unpassable. Last player that moves wins. (10x10, Cells: 100) Author: Ed Pegg Jr.. Inventor: Walter Zamkauskas.
- Amazons. Amazons and a computer version. Inventor: Walter Zamkauskas.
- Amazons. Queens fire arrows to make squares unpassable. Last player that moves wins. Author: Antoine Fourrière. Inventor: Walter Zamkauskas.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'chess-of-amazons'