Item Index Information
Chess Dial is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board, Oriental, ShogiBased, XiangqiBased, Chess combined with some other game or sport.
Chess Dial. Play starts with Shogi, then mutates into Xiang Qi, then FIDE Chess, then Shogi again! (9x10, Cells: 90)
By John Smith.
The board used for this game has 10 row(s), 9 column(s), 90 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2008. [2007-2009]. [2003-2013].
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ch.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Che.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'chessdial'