Item Index Information
Capture the Scepter is a game information page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces, Orthodox chess set but with different winning conditions, Orthodox chess set but with minor rule changes.
Capture the Scepter. Checkmate the king or capture the scepter located on opposing king's home square. Features extra-mobile sliding pawns. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By Charles Daniel.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2007. [2006-2008]. [2002-2012].
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ca.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Cap.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'capturethescep'