Item Index Information
Braves' Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces, Orthodox chess set but with different winning conditions, Orthodox chess set but with minor rule changes.
Braves' Chess. Solves the problem of draws in chess. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By Luis Bolaños Mures.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2006. [2005-2007]. [2001-2011].
- Browse items that also start with the letter B.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Br.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Bra.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'braveschess'