Item Index Information
Backwards Stalemate Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, In a category all its own, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces, Orthodox chess set but with moving your opponents pieces, Orthodox chess set but with different winning conditions, Orthodox chess set but with different initial setups, Orthodox chess set but with different capturing rules, Orthodox chess set but with special rules.
Backwards Stalemate Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
By John Kipling Lewis.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2005. [2004-2006]. [2000-2010].
- Browse items that also start with the letter B.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ba.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Bac.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Retro Chess. A chess game progresses backwards from an empty board. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Mike Smolowitz.
- Retrochess. Play chess from the end of the game backwards. (8x8, Cells: 64) By João Pedro Neto and Ralph Betza.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Retrochess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'Retrochess'