Item Index Information
Anglojewish Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Board with hexagonal shaped cells.
Anglojewish Chess. Hexagonal Chess with pieces following curved paths. (Cells: 91)
By Charles Gilman.
The board used for this game has 91 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2005. [2004-2006]. [2000-2010].
- Browse items that also start with the letter A.
- Browse items that also start with the letters An.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ang.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.