Item Index Information
4D Hexagonal Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Four or more dimensional, Board with hexagonal shaped cells.
4D Hexagonal Chess. 4D analogue of Glinski's Hexagonal Chess based on Hyperchess4. (5x5x19, Cells: 361)
By Kevin Pacey.
The board used for this game has 5 row(s), 5 column(s), 19 levels/boards, 361 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2017. [2016-2018]. [2012-2022].
- Browse items that also start with the letter 4.
- Browse items that also start with the letters 4D.
- Browse items that also start with the letters 4D .
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- 4D Hexagonal Chess. 4D analogue of Glinski's Hexagonal Chess based on Hyperchess4. By Kevin Pacey.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = '4d-hexagonal-che' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID '4d-hexagonal-che'