Item Index Information
3-player Honeycomb Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Three dimensional, Three or more players, Board with hexagonal shaped cells.
3-player Honeycomb Chess. A variant on a hex-prism board with the hex boards as levels instead of ranks to allow three players. (x5, Cells: 180)
By Charles Gilman.
The board used for this game has 5 levels/boards, 180 cells/squares.
This game is a 3 player game.
Invented in the year 2005. [2004-2006]. [2000-2010].
- Browse items that also start with the letter 3.
- Browse items that also start with the letters 3-.
- Browse items that also start with the letters 3-p.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.