Item Index Information
Wuss is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with minor rule changes.
Wuss. Introducing the weakening Wuss piece, which must move when attacked but can not capture.
Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Dan Troyka.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2002. [2001-2003]. [1997-2007].
- Browse items that also start with the letter W.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Wu.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Wus.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'wuss'