Item Index Information
Wormhole Xiang Qi is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Small board, Oriental, XiangqiBased.
Wormhole Xiang Qi. A small Xiang Qi variant with two special spaces.
By John Smith.
The board used for this game has 7 row(s), 7 column(s), 47 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2008. [2007-2009]. [2003-2013].
- Browse items that also start with the letter W.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Wo.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Wor.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Wormhole Xiang Qi. A small Xiang Qi variant with 2 special spaces. (7x7, Cells: 47) By John Smith.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'wormholexiangq' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'wormholexiangq'