Item Index Information
Wild Tamerlane Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Large board.
Wild Tamerlane Chess. This variant replaces a couple weaker pieces from Tamerlane II with stronger queen and griffin pieces.
Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Jean-Louis Cazaux.
The board used for this game has 11 row(s), 11 column(s), 121 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2000. [1999-2001]. [1995-2005].
- Browse items that also start with the letter W.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Wi.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Wil.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'wildtamerlanec'