Item Index Information
Vortex Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess set but with minor rule changes.
Vortex Chess. Similar to Warp Point Chess only with "portals" that are more dynamic and split between the two players...
Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Robert LeRoy.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2000. [1999-2001]. [1995-2005].
- Browse items that also start with the letter V.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Vo.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Vor.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Vortex Chess. Ortho-chess with the inclusion of a new piece: the Portal. By Robert LeRoy.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'vortexchess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'vortexchess'