Item Index Information
Unicorn Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Not categorized.
Unicorn Chess. Unicorn Chess with one queen, two cardinalriders and two marshalls.
Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: David Paulowich.
The board used for this game has 10 row(s), 10 column(s), 100 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2000. [1999-2001]. [1995-2005].
- Browse items that also start with the letter U.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Un.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Uni.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Unicorn Chess. 10x10 variant with a new piece that moves as a Bishop or a Nightrider. (10x10, Cells: 100) By David Paulowich.
- Unicorn Chess . 10x10 variant with a new piece that moves as a Bishop or a Nightrider. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: David Paulowich.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'unicornchess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'unicornchess'