Item Index Information
Turkish Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Not categorized.
Turkish Chess. The small version of Giant Chess.
Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Köksal Karakus.
The board used for this game has 10 row(s), 8 column(s), 80 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2007. [2006-2008]. [2002-2012].
- Browse items that also start with the letter T.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Tu.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Tur.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Turkish Chess. 8x10 board with different combination pieces, Vao and Pao. (8x10, Cells: 80) By Köksal Karakus.
- Turkish Chess . 8x10 board with different combination pieces, Vao and Pao. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Köksal Karakus.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'turkishchess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'turkishchess'