Item Index Information
Swedish Cannon Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, ShogiBased, Chess combined with some other game or sport.
Swedish Cannon Chess. Mats Winther's new piece and game on the Game Courier.
Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi. Inventor: Mats Winther.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2006. [2005-2007]. [2001-2011].
- Browse items that also start with the letter S.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Sw.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Swe.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Swedish Cannon Chess. Introducing the Swedish Cannon, a cannon similar to the Korean, but well suitable for a Western piece context (zrf available). By M Winther.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'swedishcannonc' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'swedishcannonc'