Item Index Information
Super Maharadscha is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess set but with minor rule changes.
Super Maharadscha. The Maharaja in Maharaja and the Sepoys is thought to be inferior: What if you added the camel move?
Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Namik Zade.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2006. [2005-2007]. [2001-2011].
- Browse items that also start with the letter S.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Su.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Sup.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'supermaharadsc'