Item Index Information
Seenschach is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional.
Seenschach. Crooked Bishops, Reflecting Bishops, Harvesters and Hornets navigate around a giant central abyss.
Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Jörg Knappen.
The board used for this game has 10 row(s), 10 column(s), 100 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2002. [2001-2003]. [1997-2007].
- Browse items that also start with the letter S.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Se.
- Browse items that also start with the letters See.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Seenschach. Variant on 10 by 10 board with lake in the middle and new pieces. (10x10, Cells: 84) By Jörg Knappen.
- Seenschach . Variant on 10 by 10 board with lake in the middle and new pieces. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Jörg Knappen.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'seenschach' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'seenschach'