Item Index Information
Secutor Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Unorthodox shaped board.
Secutor Chess. The Secutor is a bifurcation piece that must collide and deviate in order to capture (+zrf).
By M Winther.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 10 column(s), 68 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2009. [2008-2010]. [2004-2014].
- Browse items that also start with the letter S.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Se.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Sec.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Secutor Chess. Introducing the Secutor piece, and new collision-capture, on a Gustavian board (zrf available). By M Winther.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'secutorchess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'secutorchess'