Item Index Information
Schach-B is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess set but with different initial setups.
Schach-B. One selected from among the Fischer Random boards, also known as Fischer Random position # 542.
Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: M Winther.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2006. [2005-2007]. [2001-2011].
- Browse items that also start with the letter S.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Sc.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Sch.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'schach-b'