Item Index Information
Rotation Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess set but with special rules about the board, Orthodox chess set but with minor rule changes.
Rotation Chess. Every ten moves, switch sides with your opponent. How might you prepare for the demise of the pieces you are playing?
Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good and Adrian Alvarez de la Campa.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
- Browse items that also start with the letter R.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ro.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Rot.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Rotation Chess. Every 10th move, the board is turned around. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Rotation Chess. Every ten turns, you switch and play the other player's units. Author: Ed Friedlander.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'rotationchess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'rotationchess'