Item Index Information
Romanchenko's Chess. FIDE Chess trainer Romanchenko shifted the FIDE board in the middle to help his students think for themselves.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
- Browse items that also start with the letter R.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ro.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Rom.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Romanchenko's Chess. A board with a kind of Z-form. (10x8, Cells: 64) Inventor: V. Romanchenko.
- Romanchenko's Chess. New chessboard with sides displaced. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: V. Romanchenko.
- Romanchenko's chess . Game on a Z-shaped board to inspire new thinking. Author: Andrew Juell. Inventor: V. Romanchenko.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'RomanchenkosChes' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'RomanchenkosChes'