Item Index Information
Regiment Random Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different initial setups, Orthodox chess set but with minor rule changes.
Regiment Random Chess. Pieces are relocated to create a modest setup that most chessplayers will feel at home in (+ zrf).
By M Winther.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2009. [2008-2010]. [2004-2014].
- Browse items that also start with the letter R.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Re.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Reg.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'regementrandom'