Item Index Information
Querquisite Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board, Unorthodox shaped board.
Querquisite Chess. The Whimsical Querquisite on the Game Courier.
By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
The board used for this game has 10 row(s), 8 column(s), 72 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2007. [2006-2008]. [2002-2012].
- Browse items that also start with the letter Q.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Qu.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Que.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Querquisite Chess. Features the whimsical, irregular Querquisites,. (8x10, Cells: 72) By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Querquisite. A piece whose move changes depending on the file on which it starts its move. Author: Jörg Knappen. Inventor: J. E. H. Creed.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'querquisiteche' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'querquisiteche'