Item Index Information
Quadruple Besiege Chess. Toroidal Variant with piece movements defined by stretches.
- Browse items that also start with the letter Q.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Qu.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Qua.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Quadruple Besiege Chess. A variant on a "finite but unbounded" board comprising two FIDE boards notionally joined on every edge. (Cells: 128) By Charles Gilman.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'quadruplebesiege' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'quadruplebesiege'