Item Index Information
Pit is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Not categorized.
The Pit. A pit over which only one of the pieces may jump.
Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Daniel Roth.
The board used for this game has 10 row(s), 10 column(s), 84 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2002. [2001-2003]. [1997-2007].
- Browse items that also start with the letter P.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Pi.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Pit.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- The Pit. 10 by 10 board has pit in the middle that can be crossed by Sorcerer piece. (10x10, Cells: 84) By Daniel Roth.
- The Pit . 10 by 10 board has pit in the middle that can be crossed by Sorcerer piece. By Daniel Roth.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'thepit' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'thepit'