Item Index Information
Perfect Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional.
Perfect Chess. Like Tutti Frutti Chess but with a different array.
Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Köksal Karakus.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2000. [1999-2001]. [1995-2005].
- Browse items that also start with the letter P.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Pe.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Per.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Perfect Chess. On 8 by 8 board with combination pieces. By Köksal Karakus.
- Perfect Chess. Rook, bishop, knight, plus each of the four compounds ("perfect"). Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Köksal Karakus.
- Perfect Chess . On 8 by 8 board with combination pieces. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Köksal Karakus.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'perfectchess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'perfectchess'