Item Index Information
Perfect 12 is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Large board.
Perfect 12. 12 different kinds of pieces on a 12 x 12 board: Is 12 "more perfect" than 10?
Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Jean-Louis Cazaux.
The board used for this game has 12 row(s), 12 column(s), 144 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 1999. [1998-2000]. [1994-2004].
- Browse items that also start with the letter P.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Pe.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Per.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Perfect 12. 36 pieces per player on 12 by 12 board. (12x12, Cells: 144) By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Perfect 12 . 36 pieces per player on 12 by 12 board. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'perfect12' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'perfect12'