Item Index Information
Napoleonic Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board.
Napoleonic Chess. Large chess variant with the `spirit of the Armies of the Napoleonic period'.
Author: John Smith. Inventor: Tom Hartley.
The board used for this game has 14 row(s), 14 column(s), 196 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 1999. [1998-2000]. [1994-2004].
- Browse items that also start with the letter N.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Na.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Nap.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'napoleonicches'