Item Index Information
Multimove FIDE Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces, Orthodox chess set but with multiple moves per turn, Orthodox chess set but with different capturing rules, Orthodox chess set but with minor rule changes.
Multimove FIDE Chess. Each turn utilizes a number of points that get applied to movement.
Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: David Howe.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2006. [2005-2007]. [2001-2011].
- Browse items that also start with the letter M.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mu.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mul.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Multimove Chess. Players spend points to make multiple moves. (8x8, Cells: 64) By David Howe.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'multimovechess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'multimovechess'