Item Index Information
Modern Makruk is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board, Oriental, Chess combined with some other game or sport.
Modern Makruk. A fusion of Modern Chess and Makruk.
By John Smith.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 9 column(s), 72 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2008. [2007-2009]. [2003-2013].
- Browse items that also start with the letter M.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mo.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mod.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'modernmakruk'