Item Index Information
Moderate Progressive Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess set but with multiple moves per turn, Orthodox chess set but with minor rule changes.
Moderate Progressive Chess. A player may move one more piece than his opponent just moved.
By Adrian Alvarez de la Campa.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2006. [2005-2007]. [2001-2011].
- Browse items that also start with the letter M.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mo.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mod.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Moderate Progressive Chess. A player may make one more move than his opponent just made. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Adrian Alvarez de la Campa.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'moderateprogress' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'moderateprogress'