Item Index Information
Maces, Shields, and Horse-apults is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional.
Maces, Shields, and Horse-apults. Like Maces and Horse-apults, but pawns are protected from Mace capture.
By Gary K. Gifford.
The board used for this game has 10 row(s), 10 column(s), 100 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2008. [2007-2009]. [2003-2013].
- Browse items that also start with the letter M.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ma.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mac.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Maces and Horse-apults. Chess with mace pieces and specialized catapults (horse-apults). (10x10, Cells: 100) By Gary K. Gifford.
- Maces, Shields, and Horse-apults. A varaiant of Maces and Horse-apults inwhich Maces cannot capture pawns. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Gary K. Gifford.
- Maces and Horse-apults. Similar to chess, but on a 10 x 10 board and the addition of Maces and Horse-apults. By Gary K. Gifford.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'macesandhorse' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'macesandhorse'