Item Index Information
Little River Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional.
Little River Chess. 46 Cell game with Chinese Chess influence. Kings confined to palaces.
By Gary K. Gifford.
The board used for this game has 9 row(s), 6 column(s), 46 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2007. [2006-2008]. [2002-2012].
- Browse items that also start with the letter L.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Li.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Lit.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Little River Chess. A 46 square variant based loosely on Chinese Chess. (6x9, Cells: 46) By Gary K. Gifford.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'littleriverche' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'littleriverche'