Item Index Information
Kozune vs FIDE is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Oriental, Each player has a different army, ShogiBased, Chess combined with some other game or sport.
Kozune vs FIDE. Missing description
By Daniil Frolov.
The board used for this game has 9 row(s), 9 column(s), 81 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2006. [2005-2007]. [2001-2011].
- Browse items that also start with the letter K.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ko.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Koz.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Kozune vs FIDE. Missing description By Daniil Frolov.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'kozunevsfide' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'kozunevsfide'