Item Index Information
Knight Court Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Small board.
Knight Court Chess. When you take an opponent's piece, he gets to drop it back on the board. Object: Checkmate knight.
Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good.
The board used for this game has 3 row(s), 3 column(s), 9 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2001. [2000-2002]. [1996-2006].
- Browse items that also start with the letter K.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Kn.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Kni.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Knight Court. Mate the knight with three pieces per player on a three by three board. (3x3, Cells: 9)
- Knight Court. Mate the knight with three pieces per player on a three by three board.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Knight Court' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'Knight Court'