Item Index Information
King's Guard Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces, Orthodox chess set but with different winning conditions, Orthodox chess set but with different capturing rules.
King's Guard Chess. Missing description
By Graeme C Neatham.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2008. [2007-2009]. [2003-2013].
- Browse items that also start with the letter K.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ki.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Kin.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- King's Guard Chess. Pawns move like kings and only Pawns may capture. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Graeme C Neatham.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'kingsguardches' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'kingsguardches'