Item Index Information
King to Bunker Leap is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess set but with different initial setups.
King to Bunker Leap. Play this exciting version of Pre-Chess using new king safety rules.
By Charles Daniel.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2009. [2008-2010]. [2004-2014].
- Browse items that also start with the letter K.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ki.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Kin.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- King to Bunker Leap. King can jump over own pieces to reach 1 of 2 bunker positions in Shuffle Chess or Pre-Chess. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Charles Daniel.
- King to Bunker Leap . Includes Shuffle Chess and pre-Chess with new “bunker leap” king safety rules. By Charles Daniel.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'kingtobunkerle' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'kingtobunkerle'