Item Index Information
Indistinguishable Chess. All pawns and pieces appear the same in color and size, for both sides. The board has no 'dark' squares.
By Gary K. Gifford.
- Browse items that also start with the letter I.
- Browse items that also start with the letters In.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ind.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Indistinguishable Chess. Player pieces indistinguishable from each other. Board squares are indistinguishable. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Gary K. Gifford.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'indistinguisha' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'indistinguisha'