Item Index Information
Indistinguishable Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with special rules about the board.
Indistinguishable Chess. All pawns and pieces appear the same in color and size, for both sides. The board has no 'dark' squares.
By Gary K. Gifford.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2008. [2007-2009]. [2003-2013].
- Browse items that also start with the letter I.
- Browse items that also start with the letters In.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ind.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Indistinguishable Chess. Player pieces indistinguishable from each other. Board squares are indistinguishable. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Gary K. Gifford.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'indistinguisha' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'indistinguisha'