Item Index Information
Hammer Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Not categorized.
Hammer Chess. FIDE but with gnus instead of knights, cardinals instead of bishops and enhanced pawns.
Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Jim Aikin.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 1998. [1997-1999]. [1993-2003].
- Browse items that also start with the letter H.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ha.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ham.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Hammer Chess. Minor pieces have increased movement possibilities. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Jim Aikin.
- Hammer Chess . Minor pieces have increased movement possibilities. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Jim Aikin.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'hammerchess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'hammerchess'