Item Index Information
Gustav III's Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, From ancient times, Unorthodox shaped board, In a category all its own.
Gustav III's Chess. Invented by King Gustav III of Sweden (1746-92).
Author: M Winther. Inventor: King Gustav III of Sweden.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 10 column(s), 68 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2006. [2005-2007]. [2001-2011].
- Browse items that also start with the letter G.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Gu.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Gus.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'gustaviiisches'