Item Index Information
Grand Rider Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board.
Grand Rider Chess. If you love riders, you'll love Grand Rider Chess, which combines several different colorbound and non-colorbound riders.
Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good and Larry Wheeler. Inventor: Larry Wheeler.
The board used for this game has 12 row(s), 12 column(s), 144 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2005. [2004-2006]. [2000-2010].
- Browse items that also start with the letter G.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Gr.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Gra.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'grandriderches'