Item Index Information
Gorgona Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board.
Gorgona Chess. V. R. Parton's Gorgona paralyzes enemy pieces so they can't move (with zrf).
By M Winther.
The board used for this game has 10 row(s), 10 column(s), 100 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 1970. [1969-1971]. [1965-1975].
- Browse items that also start with the letter G.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Go.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Gor.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Gorgona Chess. V. R. Parton's Gorgonia Chess (also Gorgon Chess), featuring the paralyzing Gorgonia (with zrf). By M Winther.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'gorgonachess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'gorgonachess'